Saturday 5 January 2019

Starting the Day off with Vitamins and Unlimited Energy

Starting the Day off with Vitamins and Unlimited Energy

Happy New Year 2019, its time for a fresh start, I've been away for a while from here, had an interesting year last year, injury at work and lots of rehab.  Working part time in Retail meant I tore my rotator cuff quite badly and have had a year off with injury and treatment.

So onto a new beginning, its time for many of us to do just that isn't it?  And for me its to focus more on my health, making sure I use the best vitamin supplements around to give me the energy I need for the day.   I can remember taking my health for granted many years ago, till I became quite ill with IBS!!  I found many supplements on the market and tried them all, however nothing has worked as well for me till I found Modere.  

I love the "Live Clean Tribe" I am apart of now.  Its a way of life, clean label and clean eating.  So bring on this amazing 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment