Friday 1 March 2013

What can I be the world's best at?

I heard a wonderful question recently given to a group. The speaker asked the group to answer this question for themselves … What can I be the world’s best at? I thought to myself that is a cool question, how would I answer it? In pondering it, here is my answer … I can be the worlds best at assisting people to define what matters, what’s meaningful and what makes a difference. What is the one thing that you could be the worlds best at doing? Here is how I look at it, what if I am not? What if I am in the top 100 or the top 1000 or the top 10,000 or even the top 100,000, what difference I have made in that journey, in the pursuit of being world class or worlds best. Wouldn’t it be cool to try? Let me know what you would like to be the worlds best at. Sharon Anderson Improve your life today

No comments:

Post a Comment