Sunday 30 June 2013

Why Do People Get Trapped Inside Their Circumstances?

I've thought about this a lot...So have others, others that are even more influential than myself. That's a good thing, because our world should become a better place.I sometimes wonder why certain people will never rise to the level of success I know they're capable. Is it preconditioning? Is it bad parenting? Is it their belief system? 

I have the tendency to think that's it's probably a culmination of all of the above and then some. Then I wonder if there's really a God and if so why would some people be born into lives of poverty when it comes to their mind set or life set. Their circumstances in other words.We all have the ability to make new decisions. Perhaps there are some exceptions in the case of disabled folks that simply don't possess the ability to think cognitively. It's just a huge wonder to me is all. 

I wish that I could somehow instill or give someone the tools to think the type of thoughts that would enable them to press into the potential they possess.I really just don't get it, I wish I did. Perhaps the more I study the matter the more I'll learn about why people really have the life circumstances they do. I feel lucky and blessed to have the skills and gifts that I do. I should be sharing them more often with folks that don't have these privileges, shouldn't I? 

It's too bad, but I think people really have to have the desire and the passion to want to see past the crap that is seemingly surrounding them. If they don't at least get to that point it's going to be a lifelong struggle.It's bothersome to see people struggling with things that down deep they really don't want to struggle with but they do for some reason. Overweight people, broke people, people that have problems with relationships, people that have run ins with the law and end up in prison or dead. It would almost seem as if we're possessed at times. 

Until we wake up and realize that we do have the choice to turn around our lives, we'll continue to flounder without any true direction other than waking up and going to work in the morning, watching tv, going out to eat every once in a while and hopefully being able to go on a vacation or two.I don't know you, whoever you are that is reading this but maybe you're totally content with everything in your life and that's great. 

There's nothing wrong with that, unless of course you find yourself torn inside about wanting to do more or give more and you're just not taking the kinds of actions that you know you should be.This brings us back to the title of this article, so I think that the reason we seem to get trapped in our circumstances is just simply because of our decisions. Our decisions make our circumstances so. Some of us are afraid of making new decisions because fear of the unknown. That's the number one fear of man...If we can learn to get past that in our day to day lives and make new decisions then we can get out of doldrums and move into a new life experience but until we're ready and move into the unknown we'll never know what we're capable of. 

Do you have a dream? Do you want to impact peoples lives in a positive way but aren't sure where to start? How about just deciding that that's what you want. Some folks including myself have a really hard time deciding what it is they want. It's a vague misty conception a lot of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment